Get comfortable, practical gumboots without sacrificing your style.
Born out of frustration with the inclement Melbourne weather, we can all benefit from Dani - the brains behind Merry People - who has provided us with a less cumbersome wet weather option!
Please note these are the First Edition Bobbi Boots.
The hardest choice you'll have is which colour??
The perfect everyday gumboot. The Bobbi seamlessly blends fashion and function with natural rubber and a neoprene lining. Our best-selling boots are designed for utmost comfort. Easy to dress up or down, wear from day to night, the Bobbi comes in a range of colours to match your style and individuality.
At Merry People we think about gumboots differently, bringing modern design and versatility to the classic waterproof boot.
- We use a 100% waterproof, quality natural rubber outer to keep you dry.
- Our boots are lined with 4mm neoprene to provide warmth and comfort for all day wear.
- The soles are built with arch support and include removable innersoles to allow for orthotics.
- Merry People products are tested for durability, waterproofing and our Bobbi boots are tested for sub zero temperatures
- We are committed to research and development, with continual improvements in design for our current and new products.
- 100% waterproof and tested for sub-zero temperatures keeping your toes dry and toasty-warm
We recommend the inner sole of the Bobbi boot to be around the same length as your foot (no less). The neoprene lining around your foot will soften over time.
We suggest you go with your standard shoe size (don't order bigger for socks.) If you wear thick socks, then measure your foot wearing the thicker socks.
Are Bobbi Boots true to size?
Our boots run true to size, so we recommend ordering your normal shoe size. The size guide on the product page shows the innersole measurements making it easy to compare our boots to an existing pair of shoes you already own. For half sizes, we recommend sizing down.
Will they stretch?
Both natural rubber and neoprene have flexibility and elasticity, so our boots will soften as you wear them. The boots are initially a little snug, they will stretch over time. The neoprene lining also has similar properties to memory foam so will mould to your feet over time.
Can you add orthotics?
Yes, all Merry People boots have a removable inner sole, which makes it easy to add inserts. We recommend you check the length of your orthotic against the length of the Merry People inner sole to ensure a comfortable fit.