Our super soft A-line organic cotton seersucker Frankie skirt is a version of our best selling Franklin skirt, pairs perfectly with our range of Lady Jane Blouses or organic cotton tanks. With a nod to the past with nostalgic waist shirring, you will not find a more comfortable skirt if you tried.
Doubles as a dress - because of the shirring the skirt easily doubles as a dress. Pull it up over the bust, easy to pull on over swimmers at the beach or add a belt for a more structured look, I have even added a cute little jacket for a dressed up look.
Packed full of practical elements like easy wash and wear, floaty lightweight seersucker organic cotton, pockets (for spells) and quality craftsmanship of course.
Colourway - Navy/white Madras check
Natural Fibres - 100% lightweight Organic Cotton seersucker
- Wide band of shirring detail at waist - creating the most comfortable waist ever while creating a flattering waistline
- Slight paper bag effect at waist
- A-line silhouette to the ankle
- Double inseam side front pockets
- Deep top-stitched hem
- Can be worn in variety of ways
- on the hip, on the waist or even pull it right up over the bust and belt it to create a strapless summer dress!
- Half skirt lining in same fabric
FIT - regular/loose (regular at waist, loose over hip) - Size guide
Model (not model) me, I am wearing size XS/S I am a 8/10, paired with our new Shell top in XS/S. Andy is wearing M/L in the skirt she is a 14/16.
Captured in Tasmania, made with our eco partners in India