Spring 2023 - by the sea shore!
Let our new Butterfly Effect top transform you from your winter cocoon into a frolicking spring butterfly popping from one bloom to bloom!
Clam days spent strolling the beach, searching for sea treasures is what inspired this seasons, soft washed linen palettes to add relief to the hot days, balloon sleeves are like floating, sheer butterfly wings, with all the coverage without the bulk. The simple black washed 100% linen body is both flattering and practical. This top is perfect with jeans, shorts, pants, skits, french tucked at front or loose and lovely.
100% Linen/organic cotton voile sleeves
Colourway 1 - Black/Autumn Forager
Colourway 2 - Black/Native PigfaceApart from a name only a mother could love…If you’ve walked over a sand dune on the way for a swim on a summer’s day in Australia you may have noticed a succulent plant with a spectacular bright pink flower growing beside the path.
Chances are it was Carpobrotus glaucescens (also known as pigface, ice plant or angular sea fig). And you might be surprised to learn that not only is it native to Australia, but it is also and edible bushfood.
- Body is washed 100% linen
- Sleeve 100% Organic cotton voile
- Contrast neck binding
- Set in gathered balloon sleeve which is slightly sheer
- Shirring at hem of sleeve to create frill
- Elbow length sleeve but may be pushed up t create a shorter sleeve
- Hemline is shorter at front and longer at back
- Back opening at neck and split at hem
- This can be worn out over slim pants or can be tucked in to create different looks
- Deep 3cm curved topstitched hem
FIT - regular/loose (this is not oversized yet has generous room to move)
Model (me) not model, I am wearing XS/S with my old fav ripped black jeans, I am an 8/10.