or make 4 interest-free payments of
"My religion is to trust myself."
Worship. Adoration. Devotion.
How do you need to love your body today?
Collection of four bath rituals.
1. Fill bath tub with water as HOT as you can handle, to stimulate the body’s natural detox processes. DON’T add salt at the beginning. Wait until the tub is full and ready to go, otherwise much of the essential oils will evaporate in the hot and moist environment.
2. Once in the tub add your desired amount of salt.
3. Soak for at least 30 minutes.
4. Drink water before, during, and after the bath.
5. Rinse and towel dry. Wrap yourself in a towel or robe and keep warm. For the best result, relax and prepare for bed. Your body is primed for sleep during the cool-down period, and a good night’s rest is the ultimate remedy for all.
Choleric Bath Salt
With crushed black mustard seeds, frankinsence + myrhh gum and cedarwood
Humor: Yellow Bile
Qualities: Hot & Dry
Organ: Gall Bladder
warms the body; mustard has been used traditionally to relieve clogged sinuses during cold;
stimulates the sweat glands; opens the pores and helps the body rid itself of toxins;
aids circulation, oxygenation, detoxification and purification;
by drawing the blood to the skin surface, mustard can help to relieve headache, achy feet and muscle cramps;
uplifting and restorative.
Warm, earthy, woody
Sanguine Bath Salt
With crushed calendula petals, French yellow clay, Siberian fir and clary sage
Qualities: Hot & Wet
elevates the senses; leaves you feeling rejuvenated and refreshed;
clary sage is traditionally known as a euphoric-tonic-sedative and can be useful in soothing nervous depression and strengthening ‘weakness of spirit’;
calendula has anti-inflammatory properties which soothe and soften the skin;
promotes relaxation and wellbeing.
Fresh, sweet, woody
Phlegmatic Bath Salt
With organic crushed hops, valerian root, Tasmanian pepper berries and lavender
Qualities: Cold & Wet
mildly sedative; helps to induce and improve sleep;
warms the heart and steadies the emotions; promotes a comfortable, calm state in which to prepare for sleep;
calming during turbulent times, or at the end of a hectic day; combination of valerian & hops been used as a herbal medicine to treat sleep problems as well as anxiety, irritability, excitability, and restlessness;
aids relaxation and eases feelings of stress and tension;
assists in the relief of physical and nervous fatigue.
Floral, warm, herbaceous
Melancholic Bath Salt
With crushed organic rose petals, French pink clay, ylang-ylang and geranium
Humor: Black Bile
Age: Old Age
Qualities: Cold & Dry
CAUTION: Hot baths should be avoided by people with certain medical conditions, except on the advice of a physician (including pregnant or breastfeeding women).