This adorable Perfect Toadstool Felt Sewing Kit contains the materials, instructions and pattern for you to make your own Toadstool! Hand-crafted in Yarra Valley, Victoria, Valleymaker kits contain quality lovingly hand-dyed wool, and plant-dyed felt.
Perfect for beginner crafters or anyone in need of a quiet hobby!
The finished Toadstool will measure approximately 13cm tall, with an 8cm diameter Cap/Top.
This kit contains:
- Colour 1: Pure wool felt for the Toadstool Stem, naturally dyed with Walnut hulls
- Colour 2: White natural wool felt for the Toadstool Cap Underside
- Colour 3: Pure wool felt for the Toadstool Cap, naturally dyed with Madder root
- Pure wool stuffing for the Toadstool
- Paper pattern
You will need:
-Paper scissors and sharp, small fabric scissors
-Sewing needle and pins
-Embroidery thread if you would like to add French knot spots
- A tablespoon or 2 of dried legumes or rice to weigh the base down inside. (Whatever you can find in your pantry that looks like it needs using up, the heavier the better!) A 50cent coin can also be added to created stability.