Two Ravens Beeswax Candles are beautifully hand crafted on the North West Coast of Tasmania.
Beeswax candles are natural, air purifying and environmentally friendly. They are also non-toxic and completely biodegradable! With a light honey fragrance and a warm glow, beeswax candles can be enjoyed in their purest form. They make a beautiful addition to your home, adding a touch of warmth and sophistication or they make a perfect gift for that special occasion, dinner party or wedding.
Hand rolled, made from 100% Beeswax that is locally sourced, with lead free square cotton wicks.
Pair and 4 packs: 21cm H x 2cm W
Short Pillar Candle: 10.5cm H x 7.5cm W
Tall Pillar Candle: 21cm H x 5.5cm W
Tealights: 10 pack, 3cm H x 4cm W
Pair and 4 packs: Approx. 6 hours per candle
Short and Tall Pillar Candle: Approx. 25 - 30 hours
Tealights: Approx. 3 - 5 hours
Please note the above times are estimates when burnt in a draft-free area.
Candle Care & Burning Safety Tips for Pillar Candle:
- Always burn candles in sight
- Only burn on a fire-resistant surface, such as ceramic, tile etc
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Burn in a draft-free area
- Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time
- Do not move candle once lit
- Gently straighten the wick after extinguished
To get the best results from your Beeswax Candle:
- Trim your wick to 5mm above wax every time it is lit
- Initial burn for at least 3-2 hours to ensure melt pool is to the outside edge
- Beeswax Pillar candles are designed to leave an outside wrap on the candle
Please note: As they are hand rolled each candle is unique and may vary slightly in size.