USE CODE 15SPOT for 15% OFF!
Sarah Pienig from Bosa Art Co. is a local water colour artist specialising in Tasmanian flora, fauna and wild life! Sarah also is a fabric designer and designs most of The Spotted Quolls fabric designs.
Love your PVC free, Eco-friendly, fabric wall decal. You can peel them, stick them, change your mind & you can easily reposition them! Available in two sizes so you can mix & match colours & sizes for an eclectic look. Your biggest challenge will be choosing from our extensive designs & creating your very own untold story. Be brave, mix and match colour, size and design to create a nest of intriguing conversation starters.
- Surface Use a warm, damp cloth to clean the surface you're planning to cover, and then allow to dry completely before applying your wall spot.
- Peeling If the contour cut edge of your decal is difficult to grasp, use a utility knife or other very thin blade to gently separate the edge of the spot from the backing until you can take hold of it and peel with your fingers. Keep the backing if you plan to move your decal in the future.
- Sticking start at the top of the decal and pull down two or three inches of the backing. Lightly press and smooth the exposed adhesive surface to your wall from the top down, smoothing as you work along. Work your way down in small sections at a time. If you have a helper, have them hold the bottom of the decal and pull gently to provide tension that will help keep the decal straight.
- Smoothing if you have bubbles or wrinkles, press gently with a Credit Card to smooth them out, or peel back affected area and reapply.
- Repositioning your Spotted Quoll Wall Spot can be removed and re-positioned, but keep in mind that it will lose its sticking ability if you reposition too frequently.
- Stand Back and admire your new wall spot, for best results cluster several in different sizes for an eclectic look!
We are printing more spots regularly if we happen to be out of something you would like PLS email us on firstname.lastname@example.org we will advise once back in stock!