Let our new Butterfly Effect top transform you from your winter cocoon into a frolicking spring butterfly popping from one bloom to bloom!
The Galaxias Fish print is also known as the common jollytail or spotted minnow, has been designed by local fabric designer Ashlee Wilkinson.
The Dwarf Galaxias Galaxiella pusilla is a tiny freshwater fish endemic to south-eastern Australia, where it occurs in Tasmania, South Australia and Victoria. The species is listed as vulnerable.
Ashlee Wilkinson Design
Ashlee is a multidisciplinary artist based in nipaluna, Hobart. Specialising in graphic design, surface design and illustration, Ashlee's work embraces the beauty of the natural environment through printmaking techniques, painting and ink.
Soft washed linen paired with organic cotton voile balloon sleeves are like floating, sheer butterfly wings, with all the coverage without the bulk. The simple black washed 100% linen body is both flattering and practical. This top is perfect with jeans, shorts, pants, skirts, french tucked at front or loose and lovely.
100% Linen body/organic 100% cotton voile sleeves
- Body is washed 100% linen
- Sleeve 100% Organic cotton voile
- Contrast neck binding
- Set in gathered balloon sleeve which is slightly sheer
- Shirring at hem of sleeve to create frill
- Elbow length sleeve but may be pushed up to create a shorter sleeve
- Hemline is shorter at front and longer at back
- Back opening at neck and split at hem
- This can be worn out over slim pants or can be French tucked to create a different look
- Deep 3cm curved topstitched hem
Actual measurements of blouse
|bust (total circumference)
|hip (total circumference)
|length (shoulder point to hem at front)
|length (shoulder point to hem at back)
|sleeve length (incl frill)
SQ Size Guide FIT - regular/loose (this is not oversized yet has generous room to move)
I am wearing the XS/S, I am a regular size 8/10.