Our new Autumn Forager design captures our native Eucalyptus in all its Autumn glory, when colour rules the forest floor before they grey of winter sets in, textures and layers take hold while crunching under foot...a truly magical change of season!
Captured and designed by Tamika Bannister
The Florence has 3/4 sleeves, double inseam pockets with back zipper, it may be worn with or without the belt, made in textured printed 50% Organic linen/50% Organic Hemp made in Tasmania with each and every stitch with attention to detail guaranteeing high end quality of slow thoughtful fashion.
Buy well, buy once is our motto!
- Ethical production, sweatshop FREE
- Made in Tasmania
- Natural fibres
- Wardrobe staple
- Best-selling cut
- Double pockets
- Organic Linen/Hemp
Care - Gentle cold machine wash, use gentle phosphate FREE detergent, do not tumble dry, warm steam iron. Hang inside out to prevent fading.
- Regular fit in the torso/loose fit from the waist down
- Round neck with facing
- CB invisible zip
- ¾ sleeves, can be rolled to elbow
- Trapeze silhouette from bust down to hem
- Can be left loose or cinched in at waist with wide self tie
- Knee length, with longer asymmetrical point at side front
Andy our beautiful model is wearing M/L in the Autumn Forager design, note she has on a plain black linen Tas Oak belt in some of the photos which is a lovely option.