Lottie culottes have become a staple for the SQ Studio!
The flat front is super comfortable and flattering with an elastic waist, with nice deep pockets are all the things we love. Lottie's have become a bit of a fav with those that aren't terribly tall (that's me) LOL. As you well know when you are a bit on the short side many pants off the rack are just way to long and need chopping off. So our Lottie's allow for the short in statue big on personality peeps, but for those with longer legs (lucky ducks) they fit as a 7/8 length and can be worn with short boots, sneakers, heels or sandals.
Made in Tasmania, Australia
Lottie Meaning: free or free(wo)man, womanly
Colourway - Organic Denim / Organic Hemp Lichen Lining
Denim 55% hemp 45% Organic Cotton
- Feature top-stitching in rusty gold
- Regular fit
- Deep shaped flat front yoke
- Elastic back yoke and darts for a contoured fit
- Cutaway pockets with contrast hemp/organic cotton lining and contrast top-stitching
- Style has been designed with slight shape over the hips to a wide straight leg
- ⅞ length with a deep contrast top-stitched hem
Our model Andy is wearing M/L, paired with our Aerial Bay of Fire Freedom Top
Our model Heidi is wearing M/L, paired with our Lichen tank.
Me, I am wearing X/S/S, usually a 8/10 with the Bay of fire tank.