Unleash vibrant chaos with the sweet potato vine – mounds of lush, colorful foliage turn any space into a whimsical wonderland. This fast-growing, low-maintenance Southern belle craves moist, well-drained soil, warm temps, and a spotlight of bright light. Treat her right, and she'll shower you with three seasons of foliage fabulousness. However, watch out! This vivacious vine has a rebellious streak and might just take over your entire garden if you let it. Standing proud at 12 inches with a penchant for spreading several feet, this drama queen needs a bit of pruning love to keep her in check. Don't toss those cuttings aside – they're just itching to root and create more chaos.
Plant Care Cheat Sheet:
- Soil: Moist, well-drained soil is the VIP treatment.
- Temperature: Warm temps are the sweet spot.
- Light: Bright and sunny – give it the spotlight.
- Pruning: Be fearless! Trim and shape as needed to avoid a takeover.
- Propagation: Don't waste those cuttings – they root easily in moist soil.
Plant Shipping - WE CANNOT SHIP PLANTS OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA!!!
- Flat Rate $20 shipping for plants within Australia, this for example would cover say 2 x 130mm plants that we bare root and can fit in a small satchel. Note, for much bigger plants we may need to charge a little more than the $20 and this would be on a case-by-case basis with our aim to ship for the least amount possible. You may choose to cancel the order should shipping not be acceptable to you.
Please select $20 Plant Shipping at checkout.
Note: Plants shipped to mainland Australia will arrive bare rooted.
We CAN NOT ship plants to WA.
*Disclaimer: We pack our gorgeous plants for shipment extremely carefully, however we do ask that you keep in mind that once they leave our store, we cannot guarantee how carefully they are handled in transit. We cannot guarantee they have been sung to or talked to by the postmen!
So, if a leaf is a little bent, bruised or maybe a small stem broken off, we cannot control this. If by some chance your plant did not arrive alive, never fear, we have got you covered just email our customer service team firstname.lastname@example.org and we will either replace the plants pronto or refund you.