Meet the Green & Gold Gem - Your Baby Rubber Plant Companion! 🌿✨
Step into the world of Peperomia Obtusifolia, aka the charming baby rubber plant. These semi-succulents are like little water-saving superheroes, storing hydration in their leaves for those "just in case" moments, making them your go-to for drought resistance and less watering hassle. The Green & Gold variety, with its stunning variegation, turns them into a spotlight-worthy feature plant – a vibrant fusion of gold and green that steals the show. Perfect for almost any room, these peppy pals thrive in bright indirect light, showing off their best shades. Here's the 411 on keeping your Peperomia happy indoors:
Plant Care Highlights:
- Lighting: Medium to bright indirect light is their jam; shield them from direct sunlight for peak performance.
- Soil: Go for a loose, well-draining potting mix that retains moisture – it's their kind of dirt.
- Watering: Let the soil dance between dry spells; be cautious to avoid overwatering – they appreciate a sip, not a swim.
- Temperature & Humidity: They fancy warmth and a bit of humidity; keep them cozy, and remember, frost is a no-go for these babes. 🌞🌿
Plant Shipping - WE CANNOT SHIP PLANTS OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA!!!
- Flat Rate $20 shipping for plants within Australia, this for example would cover say 2 x 130mm plants that we bare root and can fit in a small satchel. Note, for much bigger plants we may need to charge a little more than the $20 and this would be on a case-by-case basis with our aim to ship for the least amount possible. You may choose to cancel the order should shipping not be acceptable to you.
Please select $20 Plant Shipping at checkout.
Note: Plants shipped to mainland Australia will arrive bare rooted.
We CAN NOT ship plants to WA.
*Disclaimer: We pack our gorgeous plants for shipment extremely carefully, however we do ask that you keep in mind that once they leave our store, we cannot guarantee how carefully they are handled in transit. We cannot guarantee they have been sung to or talked to by the postmen!
So, if a leaf is a little bent, bruised or maybe a small stem broken off, we cannot control this. If by some chance your plant did not arrive alive, never fear, we have got you covered just email our customer service team firstname.lastname@example.org and we will either replace the plants pronto or refund you.