- Long-lasting quality – These Semi-Permanent Tattoos last 1-2 weeks (or more) depending on lifestyle habits. They are 100% waterproof and sweatproof. With no shelf life, you can keep them as long as you like!
Hassle-free application – Up until now, applying semi-permanent tattoos has been a difficult and delicate process. Not anymore. Simply wipe your skin, peel the clear plastic layer, place it in position, and cover it with a damp cloth for 30 seconds. Voila!
Biodegradable – The clear protective film on the semi-permanent tattoos is derived from corn and is 100% biodegradable.
Skin safe – The ink used in these semi-permanent tattoos is 100% Organic, Vegan and Cruelty-Free
- Wipe the skin with isopropyl alcohol and let dry. Sanitizer can also used.
- Peel off the plastic layer.
- Place on clean, dry skin.
- Cover with a wet cloth and hold firmly in place for 30 seconds. Ensure not to move the cloth whilst the transfer is taking place.
- Remove the cloth and slowly peel back the paper.
- The tattoo will be virtually invisible to start with and will be fully developed within 24-72 hours.
For best results...
Before applying your tattoo, moisturise the skin at least 1 hour prior to application.
Shave any dense hair at least 24 hours prior to application.
Aftercare. Wait at least 8 hours after applying your tattoo before showering. Avoid pools and ocean swimming until your tattoo is fully developed. Avoid exfoliating the tattoo until you are ready to remove it.
***ALLERGY NOTICE: In very rare cases, a small number of people may experience a reaction or sensitivity to these tattoos. This may occur if a user is allergic to citrus. We advise those with sensitive skin to apply the patch test first. If you have a pre-existing allergy, we recommend contacting your doctor prior to application or after application if you experience itching, redness, or swelling. If you are unsure, you can purchase the patch test (love heart) with your larger design**
Taswild is a profit-for-purpose business run by me, Janelle Olivia.
Based in the beautiful Huon Valley, Tasmania, I create sustainable jewellery and handmade gifts to generate a profit, which I use to help rehabilitate & release injured & orphaned wildlife in Tasmania. By purchasing one of my products, you are directly helping animals in need get their second chance at life.